- Kids Jiu-Jitsu Programs
- Adult Jiu-Jitsu Programs
- Women’s Self-Defense
- Anti-Bully Program
- Kids & Adults Striking (Muay Thai & Kickboxing) Programs
- Strength & Conditioning
What is Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu?
Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art combining the techniques and concepts from brazilian jiu-jitsu, Olympic judo, wrestling, and self-defense. It was designed to equalize size disparity to give the smaller individual the necessary skill to manipulate and control a larger opponent. Through this process coordination of the body is developed. With technique and coordination the Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu practitioner will gain the confidence for any aspect of life.
The technique of Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu focusses on a holistic approach of grappling.
All students will learn:
- Judo throws from the standing position
- Wrestling takedowns
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu ground control and submissions
- Self-Defense methods to increase Situational Awareness
Kids will learn:
- Bully Awareness and avoidence
- How to Work with a group
- Team building
- Increased Self Confidence and how to apply that in school
Women will learn:
- Situational Awareness and attack avoidence
- Controlling a larger opponent in the clinch
- Defending from the ground and getting to your feet
- The confidence to never be a victim
What are the Benefits?
- Positive Life Changing experience
- Builds Confidence
- Team Unity
- Weight Loss
- Gain Flexibility
- Stress Relief
- Mental and Physical toughness
Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu is for everyone! Men, women and children of all ages, sizes and statures are all candidates to successfully and effectively apply the techniques and concepts that encompass the diverse martial art Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu. Training in martial arts is a journey, a life-changing journey at that. At Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu, our aim is to positively change lives both physically and mentally. As part of the journey, the student will enjoy the benefits of:
- Building confidence, both on and off the mats.
- Being a part of a team focused on a common goal: betterment of the self.
- Improving physical conditioning and getting in shape while acquiring skills that last a lifetime.
Why Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu?
Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu represents a holistic approach to the grappling arts. Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu’s diversity and completeness are direct result of a lifetime of martial arts experience expressed through the program and curriculum developed by Master Instructor, Dave Camarillo. Dave’s experience as a martial artist, a competitor, and an instructor, along with being an overall student of the game is represented by his own personal championship credentials and those held by his students. Dave’s knowledge is available to you here at Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu, all within the confines of family friendly, clean and inviting academies, invested in seeing every student succeed in their personal goals. Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu is appropriate for the seasoned competitor or the individual looking for a fun and empowering martial arts experience. Come find out for yourself why Dave Camarillo is sought out worldwide.